Excuse me, where can I find a convenience store? 請問哪裡有便利商店

Dear friends,

Here is the Chinese lesson today:



The basic Chinese phrase type is:


Excuse me, where can I find...
請問哪裡有...

We have few phrases for you to practice as follow:

Excuse me, where can I find a convenience store?

請問哪裡有便利商店

convenience store
便利商店


Excuse me, where can I find an ATM machine?
請問哪裡有ATM提款機

ATM machine
提款機


Excuse me, where can I find a supermarket?
請問哪裡有超市

supermarket
超市


Excuse me, where can I find a gas station?
請問哪裡有加油站

gas station
加油站


Please check the analysis of each phrases and the vocabulary of this lesson via:

Thanks for watching the video, and please subscribe my YouTube channel for more daily Chinese lessons.

Best Regards,

Andres Leo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mā, má, mǎ, mà, ma Mandarin pinyin five tunes practice

bā, bá, bǎ, bà, ba Mandarin pinyin five tunes practice

lend/borrow 借 the same Chinese word