Index of Chinese phrases and vocabulary mp3 files

Dear friends,

I have been busy with the editing the new section of my Chinese Database Site, the index of the mp3 files of Chinese phrase and vocabulary. These mp3 files are the material of my Chinese instruction video lesson Let's Talk in Chinese. It took me a whole week to re-edit the existing mp3 files, and create more short Chinese phrases to link longer sentences. I will add more phrases onto the index once new video lessons are created in the future.

The index is listed alphabetically, please visit the main page via:
http://www.chinese-word.com/phrase/index.html

Index of Chinese Phrases and Vocabulary 
with mp3 audio pronunciations and related video instruction lessons

http://www.chinese-word.com/phrase/index.html

The new video lessons will be uploaded to my YouTube channel very soon, thanks for reading my blog.

Have a nice day!

Andres Leo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mā, má, mǎ, mà, ma Mandarin pinyin five tunes practice

bā, bá, bǎ, bà, ba Mandarin pinyin five tunes practice

lend/borrow 借 the same Chinese word