It's too spicy 太辣了

Dear friends,

The lesson today is an easy one, just two phrases. You will learn the Chinese word 辣(spicy, hot), and 甜(sweet) about food and drink, with other words like 喝水(drinking water), 喝茶(drinking tea), etc. Please watch the instruction video as follow:


The first phrase is:

It's too spicy

太辣了

太(too) + 辣(hot, spicy) + 了(ending tag)

I want to drink water
我要喝水

我(I) + 要(want) + 喝(drink) + 水(water)

for the first part of the phrase:

It's too spicy

太辣了

the last character 了(le) is a modal particle intensifying preceding clause in modern Chinese

The second phrase is a similar type:

It's too sweet

太甜了

太(too) + 甜(sweet) + 了(ending particle)

I want to drink tea
我要喝茶

我(I) + 要(want) + 喝(drink) + 茶(tea)

Please check the analysis of the phrases and vocabulary of this lesson via my site:


Thanks for reading my blog, please subscribe my YouTube channel for more updated daily lessons.

Regards,

Andres


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mā, má, mǎ, mà, ma Mandarin pinyin five tunes practice

bā, bá, bǎ, bà, ba Mandarin pinyin five tunes practice

lend/borrow 借 the same Chinese word