What should I do? 我該怎麼做

Dear friends,

Here is the lesson today, and we are going to learn few new Chinese words about: 怎麼(how,what), 做(do), 辦(do,act), 該(should), and the 2-character version of it, 應該(should), and 這麼(this way), 那麼(that way), please watch the following instruction video:


The first phrase is:


What should I do?
我該怎麼做


我(I) + 該(should) + 怎麼(how,what) + 做(do)

and the response phrase:

You should act this way.

你應該這麼做

你(you) + 應該(sould) + 這麼(this way) + 做(do)

note: there are two kind of "should" in Chinese here,

should

gāi

should
應該
yīng-gāi

the 2-character version 應該 is much formal in conversation, since most 2-character words make much clear meanings in modern Chinese, but you can still use 1-character word like 該(should) this time to simplify the sentence.

The second phrase is:

What should I do?
我該怎麼辦

我(I) + 該(should) + 怎麼(how,what) + 辦(do,act)

the only difference of the two phrases is the verbs: 做(do) and 辦(do,act)

do
zuò

do,act
bàn

and the response phrase:

You should act that way.
你應該那麼辦

你(you) + 應該(should) + 那麼(that way) + 辦(do,act)

here I use different adverbs in the response phrases:

this way
這麼
zhè-me

that way
那麼
nà-me

Please check the analysis of phrases and vocabulary of this lesson via my website:
http://www.chinese-word.com/lessons/lesson-37.html

Thanks for reading my blog, please remember to subscribe my YouTube channel for more updated new lessons.

Have a nice day!

Andres Leo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mā, má, mǎ, mà, ma Mandarin pinyin five tunes practice

bā, bá, bǎ, bà, ba Mandarin pinyin five tunes practice

lend/borrow 借 the same Chinese word